Tuesday, August 5, 2008

change is good...

i figured we should probably start a blog.. seeing as how so much is happening in our lives right now. for one.. we are having a baby! we found out yesterday that it's a girl.

she is very active and has her daddy's long legs.


we are ecstatic to be adding a new addition to our already full family! (2 cats and 2 dogs)

oz

uma

zen

zoe

we figured that all of us would not fit in our itty bitty apartment so we are building a townhome in daybreak. we both have siblings down there so it will be nice to be close to them. poor pete will have to commute though.. which he is not excited about.

but the most exciting thing happening right now is the baby.. who we have nicknamed punchie. here are some pictures of punchie. she is adorable.. even looking sort of alien-like.





8 comments:

miopinion said...

Omg that is so precious, congratulation on your baby

Somer said...

Very cute.We are so excited for your baby girl to join the family! Love you.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Eee - I'm so excited for you guys! A little baby girl on the way - and a new place - so awesome! Congrats :D

thegeralds said...

Hi haley!
This is Pam, Somer's friend. Congratulations!!!

~*~toni~*~ said...

Well....still another baby for your mom to spoil...LOL!! Congratulations!! I just started a little blog too. It's not so great because I really don't know what I'm doing! I hope it's OK if I visit yours!!(I go see some of your other family's too). Y'all are all welcome to visit mine anytime!

Toni Mitchell

Bastians said...

I love the design of your blog. I'd like to get a little fancier but we're lucky to just keep up with posts. How did your doctors appt. go?

The Hootens said...

Wow Haley! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. I can't believe you're having a baby. It barely seems like yesterday we were talking about your high school days! Punchie's a great nickname - a dear friend of mine gave her baby the nickname Spanky McPants Pants. She's here now and named Yarden Fenway (Hebrew for Jordan and Fenway after the park in Boston). We can't wait to hear more from you!

Sarah said...

How exciting! Congrats on the baby! Hope you remember who I am! Have a good day!